Thursday, February 3, 2011

family of seven

Folks, I found out who baby sit us; Our mother!  When we moved to our appartment in 1936, our family begin to increase, year by year. In 1936 one son was borned. In 1938, another brother was brought into the world.  Not finished yet: in 1942 a little girl came to join our family.  Things were coming to gather in business and jobs increarsed. 

I was becoming into the teenage world.  Still no car, phone or job.  Found one delivering papers, one route morning and one evening.  Boy, was I living high on the hog!  Making 3.00 dollars a month.  this included delivering and collecting also.  Just look how great my job was:  Paid one dollar per month to the bike store.for transporting me all over Winchester, instead of walking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home